BUYERS MISSED OUT! MORE QUALITY HOMES URGENTLY REQUIRED! CALL TODAY.
Private Paradise! Set On A Large Scale!
Hear the sounds of the waves crashing against the nearby shore all year round from the stunning coastal position of this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is nestled on a commanding 893sqm (approx.) corner block in a tranquil pocket of Kallaroo where there is plenty of space for family gatherings amongst serene, leafy gardens and multiple outdoor entertaining areas. With three local parks and playgrounds, as well as the beach and the new-look Westfield City Shopping Centre all within a few minutes’ walking distance from your front doorstep, there truly is no better location for you and your loved ones to settle in!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
• A safe, warm, below-ground, solar-heated swimming pool with a rock waterfall feature provides a picturesque tropical backdrop alongside a poolside gazebo, raked poolside entertaining verandah and a delightful fish pond so that the kids – and even your grandchildren – can splash around while you keep an eye on things
• There is a second private outdoor space in the form of a north-facing side courtyard with its own garden storeroom, offering peace and quiet – accessible from the minor sleeping quarters where you will find three bedrooms with low-maintenance flooring and built-in wardrobes (two have ceiling fans and one even enjoys splendid views of the pool)
• Beyond a raked portico entry lies a sunken carpeted formal lounge room with an open fireplace and high raked ceilings, overlooked by a formal dining room that is reserved for those special occasions and is also carpeted for comfort
• A huge games – or theatre – room with high raked ceilings, its own bar, character slate flooring and outdoor access to the pond and pool area
• Beautiful slate floor tiles also grace the casual meals area (with magnificent pool and pond views), as well as an adjacent kitchen where charming brickwork meets timber cabinetry, a step-in pantry, tiled splashbacks, stylish light fittings and quality AEG appliances, including a five-burner gas cook top, pyrolytic oven and a dishwasher
• Spacious central family room with easy-care flooring, high raked ceilings, split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a corner wood-fire heater and easy access out to the pool
• Large carpeted master suite with a pleasant leafy outlook, a fan and a sunken ensuite bathroom, comprising of a walk-in robe, separate toilet, bath, shower and twin vanities
• Exceptional extra features, including full bore reticulation (used to fill the pool and Koi pond) and hidden wildlife in the garden – from stumpy tails to owls, tree frogs and motorbike frogs
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
• Complementing a four-minute walk to the beach is a 10-minute stroll to Westfield Whitford City, plenty of local walking and cycle trails for the kids, the sound of kookaburras in the park less than 25 metres away, easy walking distance to Mullaloo Beach and the lush Tom Simpson Park and a handy proximity to St Mark’s Anglican Community School, Hillarys Boat Harbour, restaurants, public transport, the freeway and so much more – what a spot!
• Potential sub-divison into 2 blocks, subject to approvals
• Practical main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Separate second toilet
• Slate flooring to the laundry, as well as a storage cupboard and outdoor access to the drying court
• Ample hallway linen storage off the entry
• Security doors throughout
• Ducted vacuum system
• Gas HWS
• Manicured gardens and side access
• Auto double garage
• Castlecrag Park – one minute or 27m (approx.)
• Mullaloo Beach and Tavern – four minutes (1.3 kms)
• Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre – three minutes (1.3 kms)
• St Mark’s Anglican Community School – four minutes (1.5 kms)
• Hillarys Boat Harbour – eight minutes (4.7 kms)
• Whitfords Station – 10 minutes (8.4 kms)
• Perth CBD – 32 minutes (24.8 kms approx.)