Splendour on Fairlight - Under Offer in Seven days!!
Every inch of the super-spacious 893sqm (approx) block that this sublime 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Zorzi-built quality family home resides on has been utilised to absolute perfection, offering a whole new level of comfortable and functional single-storey living. A tranquil cul-de-sac location awaits you here, so close to a plethora of local parklands, the Northshore Country Club, St Mark’s Anglican Community School (2.1km), the new-look Westfield Whitford City S/C (1.8km) and of course, everything there is to love about beautiful Mullaloo Beach (1.1km) – now this is something special!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
• A very well thought-out floor plan where the fully-fitted study off the entrance is positioned away from the minor sleeping quarters and just around the corner from a sumptuous master bedroom suite, complete with a fitted walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled and renovated ensuite bathroom
• Like the kitchen, the ensuite was designed by Jason Nevin and revamped by Deans Kitchens and boasts floor-to-ceiling tiling, as well as twin stone vanities, a shower, heated towel rack, heat lights and access into a powder room with a stone wash basin of its own
• In between the sunken family room and casual meals area lies a stunningly-modernised kitchen with glass splashbacks, sparkling stone bench tops, stylish light fittings, an island breakfast bar, a Miele five-burner gas cook top, an AEG oven, an integrated Miele dishwasher and microwave and more
• Fabulous rear alfresco entertaining deck with café blinds, overlooking the heated below-ground swimming pool and its delightful poolside deck
• Sunken formal lounge room with retractable doors and a large television/sound-system cupboard to house equipment out of sight
• Huge tiled formal dining room with wine storage and a built-in liquor cabinet, with internal lighting
• Tiled living room, comprising of floor-to-ceiling built-in cupboards and concealed wiring for TV and sound system
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and twin vanities
• Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, fully-reticulated gardens from a private bore, 32 rooftop solar-power panels with a 6kW panel output and two Delta inverters and a full security alarm system with movement detectors in all rooms (except for wet areas and garage) and the capacity to be connected to a 24/7 live monitoring service
• Informal sunken family room with a recessed ceiling, a fan and floor-to-ceiling built-in cupboards, incorporating wine storage, display cases and general storage
• Carpeted bedrooms, study, formal lounge room and family room
• High storage capacity throughout, including single and double linen presses, plus built-in robes to two minor bedrooms and a walk-in robe to the other
• The fully-fitted study includes a wraparound work station, nine integrated filing drawers, four document shelves and a full-height storage cupboard
• Separate second powder room
• Light and bright laundry with outdoor access
SO MANY EXTRA'S:
• Travertine marble tiled flooring / Feature LED down lighting throughout / Surround-sound system in family room / Extensive garden lighting / Wired sound to outdoor patio and gazebo, formal lounge and front of house / Chlorine swimming pool with solar roof heating, a Barracuda cleaning system and a full automatic Chemigem management system / Side pergola off formal dining room / Gas storage HWS / Leafy gardens, with a pleasant outlook from most windows / Garden shed / Ample driveway parking / Side access
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
• A beautiful family home within walking distance of our glorious coastline, the Mullaloo Beach Hotel and Surf Life Saving Club (1.1km), as well being only a short drive away from Whitfords train station (8.3km), Craigie Leisure Centre, public schools, Hillarys Boat Harbour (6.7km).