This stunning home with a commanding coastal presence exists in a tranquil pocket close to all of your everyday amenities. Picture you and your family taking in an amazing sunset every evening from your very own second story spacious patio. This charming and expansive 5 bedroom, 4 and a half bathroom double-storey family home will cater for everybodys personal needs and more. It offers contemporary internal living and quality outdoor entertaining, with a kitchen that boasts a country-style feel that works perfectly in its convenient suburban location. With all that this house offers, on a generous 812sqm (approx.) block, there really is something for everyone here.
* Formal areas designed for those special occasions including a front lounge and dining room with solid blackbutt flooring, a gas fireplace and cedar doors which open out onto an alfresco verandah with slate tiling and ocean views (overlooking the lush front-yard lawns). Double entry doors open into the expansive blackbutt foyer.
* Tasmanian oak timber dominates a sublime kitchen off the central family and meals area (with slate flooring), boasting charming cabinetry, ample storage options, a walk-in pantry, a farmhouse sink, an integrated Miele dishwasher and a classic Falcon five-burner gas cook top with double oven, plate warmer and grill. The kitchen looks onto a lush garden through floor to ceiling windows.
*Cedar bi-fold doors extend entertaining out to a fabulous indoor-outdoor alfresco area with glass pool fencing separating it from a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, overlooked by a bubbling spa (both gas heated) and an elevated bungalow-come-pool house with a ceiling fan and sink.
* Three downstairs bedrooms, all with full-length built-in wardrobes. One bedroom boasts a fully tiled ensuite bathroom and the others share a large, fully tiled bathroom with a large shower and toilet.
* Freshly carpeted upper-level with master suite including feature dimmable down lighting, a walk-in robe, a fully tiled ensuite bathroom with a claw-foot bathtub, a separate shower, separate toilet, heat lights and twin vanities and cedar folding doors leading out to a tiled private balcony with its own slice of the splendid sea vista.
* Fresh premium carpet has been laid in the upstairs adults retreat or living room with dimmable lighting of its own, a timber bar, wooden storage cupboards, room for a fridge and cedar bi-fold doors which open on to a spacious slate balcony with a beautiful timber-lined ceiling, tree views and an outlook of the crystal-clear Indian-Ocean waters for incredible evening sunsets!